Wednesday, April 21, 2010

skipped day 4 (MON 19th) bad headache....

picked up again today, WED the 21st with the arm toner. I used my husband's handy old weights that he used before I gave him his Selecttech dumbells (30th birthday in August gift that he got early- LONG STORY). Anyhow, I used 5 pounds and that was definitely enough for the 1st go around. I waited to work out when I could find the time.... Logna was practicing w/ a friend singing for the talent show auditions, Camden was playing w/ the neighbor and Graden was right under my feet. At one point, I was lifting weights w/ his head in my shirt! LOL NOT my ideal workout plan, but hey, I got it done. I am really gonna try harder to get it in during Graden's naptime. We will see how my arms feel tomorrow.

BTW.... I weighed in and I was 131 to start. I need to measure too. I'm really not in this to lose weight. I just wanna tone it up and look smokin for bathing suit season!

My next workout will be Fri. and the next week I plan to add more days. I hope to get to the point where I work out 5-6 days a week.

Today is my girlfriend Angie's birthday, Brandi's anniversary and the day my Friend Cara gave birth to her 4th child, NOAH ANTHONY! <3

Good night. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment