Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DAY 2- FOR REAL???

Um, I had 2 days off and this ab one kicked my BOOTIE!!!! I had to pause it a couple times because he has you up doing crazy stuff, then gets you down on the floor, then wants you right back up to do more crazy stuff! All this without getting dizzy or falling over? FOR REAL? There's some moves I can't even do at all. I HATE THE LADDER MOVE! You're supposed to sit up and walk up your leg which is straight out until you touch your toes. WHATEVER! Josh walked in right when I was finishing and I said, "I hate you for ordering this for me! What are you trying to do to me?" Then the kids wanted to do it. They were doing better than me~SO sad! Anyway, I WILL conquer this ab thing one day! I am already sore in the obliques. I wonder what tomorrow morning will bring!!???

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny, yes I know the ladder move, Steve and I do Ab Ripper together when we can. If you're sore that means it's working, yeh! Keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete